INFORMATION WE COLLECT
CSG Financial Solutions may collect the following information:
• Job title, email address, contact numbers and name
• Postcode, preferences and interests
• Relevant offers or customer survey information
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
The information that we collect allows us to accommodate your individual needs and help you with any future correspondence. Some of the reasons are inclusive of but not limited to:
• Record keeping for internal purposes
• To help tailor our services and/or products
• To collate emails so that our marketing team can contact you with any special promotions and offer that we think will be of interest to you
• We may need to contact our customers occasionally for marketing reasons
• So that we can make contact to you via phone, email, text or fax
• To help improve our services and website in accordance to our customers likes and dislikes
• To source the financial arrangements suited to your needs via our panel of lenders
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take our customers safety and privacy very seriously. We ensure that all collected personal data is kept secure by using electronic programs alongside a strict managerial process to eliminate any security risks.
When cookies are installed on a website, the information that you see can be customised to suit your requirements. You will see your likes appear due to the program remembering the information you initially shared.
A cookie does not allow us access to your device or any data that you have not disclosed to us.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
There are parts of our website that may include links to external websites that may be of interest to our customers. When you have click on any links contained in our website you will de redirected and from that point and we are not responsible for any data that you may share or see on that website.
We advise that you look at all of the privacy policies for each website that you visit.
CONTROLLING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Controlling the amount of personal data that you divulge to us in the following ways:
• Always look for the box next to where you submit information and tick it if you do not wish to be contacted by us or any affiliated companies for market research. This will prevent you from receiving any emails or newsletters.
• Shared your details with us in the past but now want to stop any correspondence, write or email us and we can take you off of our database.
• There is no risk of your details being shared with other parties unless otherwise stated, as we do not sell or share customer information to third party companies. Unless we are required to do so legally.
• We may, however, share information with third party companies for their own marketing purposes, which may happen if you click the box where you enter your details.
Under the 1998 data protection act, you can ask to see any personal details that we have for you on file, which you can request by writing to the following address. Please note that there will be a small charge for sending you this information.
You can write to the following address – Unit 1, Transfer Bridge Industrial Estate, Swindon, SN1 2EL.
If you are concerned the information that we hold is incorrect, you can write to us as soon as possible so that we can investigate promptly.